Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
-->

Paul Hodgson photo

Paul Hodgson photo

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

New video with Savage Films!

     At the beginning of this season I shot a video with Alex Savage from Savage Films.  I didn't know what to expect as Alex is mainly known for his rock climbing videos/movies and had only done a few short mtb videos before this.   I was more than happy though with the finished product and am very stoked with the reaction to it on Pinkbike! 


Fast Forrest on Pinkbike

Here is the link to the post on Pinkbike http://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-Fast-Forrest.html

It was posted yesterday (Monday)  on the front page of Pinkbike with a little write up as well as some photos from a local photographer I work with, Paul Hodgson

A Like or Share would be hugely appreciated on Facebook, thank you! 

Last week I had two awesome training days up at Whistler, it was really good to have some time to dial in my bike, work on my riding and do lots of laps with good friends.  This week I am heading up to the Sun Peaks Canada Cup #2 and then to Panorama for Canadian National Championships the following week. 



Cheers!


Forrest Riesco

No comments:

Post a Comment