Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
-->

Paul Hodgson photo

Paul Hodgson photo

Monday, 29 April 2013

First race, first win!!

     This past weekend I took the win at the Sunshine Coaster DH!   It was my first race of the year and my first race as a Elite.  I grabbed the overall fastest time of the day with a near perfect run.


It was a great start to the season and my work in the off season is starting to come together.   It was my home track so I already knew all my lines and kept my practice runs to a minimum to keep me fresh for my race run.  The Mach Chicken race track here on the Sunshine Coast is very smooth and flowy so I opted to ride my new Banshee Spitfire V2.  It pumped thru the flat sections with ease and handled like a DH bike on the corners and rough sections, could not be happier with the setup!

The Tremblant Canada Cup in Quebec is in the middle of next month and after that I am off to the first two rounds of the World Cup series.

Excited for a fun season of riding bikes ahead!

Forrest

Facebook.com/ForrestRiescoDH

No comments:

Post a Comment