Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
-->

Paul Hodgson photo

Paul Hodgson photo

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

2013 Race Schedule

Hey,

     I've finished work for the winter and I am now riding and training full time, prepping for a very exciting 2013 season.   Racing for me starts next weekend at the local Sunshine Coaster DH, this will be a good way to start the season on my local track.   Then it is off to Quebec for the first Canada Cup in the middle of May and then off to the first two rounds of the World Cup at Fort William and Val di Sole.   The flights are booked and I couldn't be more stoked to have this opportunity this season. 

Today I will be starting a video project with Savage Films.  This will be my first time working with them so over the next few days I am excited to see what we can come up with.

Be sure to give my Facebook page a like at facebook.com/ForrestRiescoDH,  as well as follow me on instagram at instagram.com/forrestriescodh


2013 Schedule:

Canada Cup, Tremblant, Quebec (May 19)

World Cup, Fort William, Scotland (June 9)

World Cup, Val di Sole, Italy (June 16)

Canada Cup, Sun Peaks, BC (June 30)

Canadian National Championships, Panorama, BC (July 7)

Canada Cup, Mont Sainte Anne, Quebec (August 11)

Crankworx/Canada Cup, Whistler, BC (Aug 18)

The events I attend after Crankworx will depend on my points and results in the National Series races.



Thanks,

Forrest Riesco


No comments:

Post a Comment