Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
-->

Paul Hodgson photo

Paul Hodgson photo

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

"Go flat out" a Natura Productions

Hey. Just this past week I put together my new race bike. For 2012 I am very excited to be racing on the Banshee/Trident team with teammate Kip Shortreed. I will be racing the full National series as well as some BC Cups and hopefully both North American World Cups. The first race is coming up soon and I couldn't be more stoked to start racing, I'll be traveling to a lot of new tracks this year which is very exciting. This past Easter weekend Jazz Chodak and I put together a little edit showcasing me testing out the new bike on some local trails. Remember to like our Natura Facebook page at www.facebook.com/pages/Natura/298256353554372

Go Flat Out on pinkbike.com

Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment