Powered by Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget
-->

Paul Hodgson photo

Paul Hodgson photo

Monday, 25 April 2011

Winter riding and training


I am now a month and a half into my off season training, which has been going very well, and I am very excited for next years racing as it will be my first year competing in the full Canada Cup series and Canadian National Championships as a junior. Last month I attended the first of three Cycling BC DH team training camps. It was a very cool opportunity for me, and the testing was pretty intense. The purpose of the camp was to get a baseline for our fitness level, so when we return in February they will be able to track our progress. We also learned some stuff about recovery strategies and strength training.
Last weekend I went out with a local photographer, Brett Wildeman, and got some pretty cool photos you can check them out at friesco.snapixel.com

Thanks,

Forrest Riesco

No comments:

Post a Comment